Stick-Lets Forest Fort Bag
Meet the Forest Fort Bag! Stick-Lets collaborated with Fresh Artists, a local Philadelphia non-profit, and young artists to develop vibrant surface patterns for their newest product.
- The perfect sidekick for STICK-LETS®️!
- Designed to neatly store and transport short and long sticks.
- Intuitive design—making it easy to use and carry for gatherers of all ages.
- Two-way convertible bag that can be used as a handle bag or shoulder carry bag.
- Double layer of thick cotton canvas with a bright, full-color print on the outside surface.
- Surface design created by a young Philly-based art student during Fresh Artists Design Lab.
- Sturdy rope ties on the two open ends to help secure sticks during transport. Open ends allow for easy stick collection when on-the-go!
- Designed to lay flat in its open position allowing users to easily fill the bag with fort building supplies.
- Snap button closure at the center.